- Gold medalist at 2011 FIL U19 World Cup in Germany
- U.S. National Team (2012)
- U.S. Under-19 National Team (2010-11)
Team USA by making a gift in Kelly's honor:
- Entering sophomore year at Maryland
- IWLCA Second Team All-South Region (2012)
- Started all 23 games for Maryland as a freshman, recording 48 points (39 g, 9 a)
- Team won fourth consecutive ACC Tournament Championship and
reached NCAA Final Four
Getting to know…
- Other high school sports: Basketball, soccer
- Favorite lacrosse player: Barbara Sullivan (Notre Dame)
- Favorite athlete from another sport: Kevin Durant
- Strengths as a player? Speed and quickness.
- What should every player at your position know, or need to be able to do on the field? Run, protect your stick and play defense.
- Most important part of your game preparation? To be hydrated (before games) and to practice hard every day during our season and never “let-up” even on those days when you feel like you’ve had enough.
- Game-day ritual? Shower before games.
- What one thing do you wish you knew before you knew it as a lacrosse player? I didn’t realize that girls my age from all over the world were so similar to me until I met so many different girls at the U19 World Cup in Germany and we all had the same goals and expectations in life.
- Best lacrosse moment? Winning the Gold Medal at the U-19 games in Germany in summer 2011.