- Gold medalist at 2009 FIL World Cup in Czech Republic
- Recorded 5 points (3g, 2 a) in the World Cup, ranked second onthe team with 17 draw controls
- 2008 Prague Cup Touring Team
- U.S. National Team (2008-12)
- U.S. Developmental Team (2006-08)
|Help supportTeam USA by making a gift in Holly's honor:|
- IWLCA/US Lacrosse All-America first team (2008-09)
- Ivy League Co-Player of the Year (2009)
- Ivy League Rookie of the Year (2006)
- Finished career with 168 points (116 g, 52 a) with acareer-high 57 points as a senior (36g, 21a)
- As a senior, led Princeton in ground balls (53), draw controls(51) and caused turnovers (38)
- Two-time All-Ivy League field hockey player at Princeton
- Aimee Willard Award for top collegiate player at USLacrosse Women's Division National Tournament (2008)
Getting to know…
- Other sports played in high school? Fieldhockey, track, softball, volleyball
- Visited any foreign countries? 15 of them,actually.
- Favorite lacrosse player? Little girlslearning to play.
- Favorite athlete from another sport? I lookedup to Steve Young as a child, probably because I always wanted toplay football.
- Strengths as a player? Competitiveness andguts.
- What should every player at your position know, or needto be able to do on the field? Work as team and for yourteammates, trust the system in place, and have fun!
- What’s the most important part of yourpreparation … for a game? For a season? What are some thingsplayers overlook, preparation-wise? It comes down toevaluating why I compete and what I want to accomplish. It helps tohave clear goals in mind. I struggled with focusing too much on myindividual play for most of college. Players often overlook theidea that competition should be about becoming the best player youcan be rather than being better than somebody or some otherteam.
- What one thing do you wish you knew before you knew itas a lacrosse player? How special it was to be part of agroup of people working toward a goal.
- Best lacrosse moment? Winning the gold medalagainst Australia in the 2009 World Cup in a tight, competitivegame in a professional European Soccer stadium.
- Special talent? I can sing a mean karaokeversion of Journey’s “Don’t StopBelieving.”