Bel Air, Md.
- Gold medalist at 2007 FIL U19 World Cup in Canada
- U.S. National Team (2011-12)
- U.S. U19 Team (2007)
|Help supportTeam USA by making a gift in Allyson's honor:|
- IWLCA All-America first team (2010-12)
- All-ALC first team (2010-12)
- Tewaaraton Award nominee (2011-12)
- As a senior in 2012, led Vanderbilt in goals, points, drawcontrols and caused turnovers.
- Finished career as Commodores career leader in ground balls(166) and draw controls (263); ranks among school’s all-timetop six in goals, assists, points, and caused turnovers.
Getting to know…
- Nickname? AC
- Other sports played in high school?soccer
- Favorite lacrosse player? Jen Adams
- Favorite athlete from another sport? MiaHamm
- Best advice received from a coach? Hustle onevery inch of the field
- Strengths as a player? My competitive edge– it makes me fight to get the ball back.
- Game-day ritual? Visualize the draw
- What one thing do you wish you knew before you knew itas a lacrosse player? Using my left hand playing defense– it’s easier to force your opponent to her weakside.
- Tip for young players? We all make mistakes.It’s what you do after a mistake that matters.
- Best lacrosse moment? Beating Duke my senioryear.