Bel Air, Md.
- Gold medalist at 2007 FIL U19 World Cup in Canada
- U.S. National Team (2011-12)
- U.S. U19 Team (2007)
Team USA by making a gift in Allyson's honor:
- IWLCA All-America first team (2010-12)
- All-ALC first team (2010-12)
- Tewaaraton Award nominee (2011-12)
- As a senior in 2012, led Vanderbilt in goals, points, draw controls and caused turnovers.
- Finished career as Commodores career leader in ground balls (166) and draw controls (263); ranks among school’s all-time top six in goals, assists, points, and caused turnovers.
Getting to know…
- Nickname? AC
- Other sports played in high school? soccer
- Favorite lacrosse player? Jen Adams
- Favorite athlete from another sport? Mia Hamm
- Best advice received from a coach? Hustle on every inch of the field
- Strengths as a player? My competitive edge – it makes me fight to get the ball back.
- Game-day ritual? Visualize the draw
- What one thing do you wish you knew before you knew it as a lacrosse player? Using my left hand playing defense – it’s easier to force your opponent to her weak side.
- Tip for young players? We all make mistakes. It’s what you do after a mistake that matters.
- Best lacrosse moment? Beating Duke my senior year.