Select WCLA Games Available via Streaming
TooTall.com is excited to again partner with the WCLA and US Lacrosse to offer live video streaming and onDemand viewing of the National Championships in Colorado Springs. Access to select games is available for $10. Games are optimized for viewing on your computer, tablet or smartphone at www.tootall.com.
In a hope to extend our support of the WCLA, 20 percent of the proceeds will be donated to lacrosse programs. Through the registration process viewers will have the opportunity select which program they would like to donate a portion of the proceeds.
To access the LIVE stream follow these simple steps:
1) Visit www.tootall.com
2) Click the “watch live” button on the home page
3) On the "watch live" page register a user name and password (here is also where you will select which program you would like to donate towards)
4) After registration you will be directed to the schedule of Live Streaming Games. Click on the game you would like to view either Live or onDemand. (Live Stream includes onDemand access at no additional charge)
5) Check out with PayPal
6) PayPal will then direct you to the Live Stream/onDemand access
7) Sit back and enjoy! A video tutorial is available 'click here'
Check out the current streaming schedule at: http://tootall.com/wcla-schedule/
Free access to the Division 1 and 2 welcome/award ceremony is
Division 2: (5/8/2013 @ 3pm) http://tootall.com/watch-live/wcla-games/division-2-awards/
Division 1: (5/8/2013 @ 4pm) http://tootall.com/watch-live/wcla-games/division-1-awards/
Free access to the Division 1 and 2 championship games is
Division 2: (5/11/2013 @ 12pm) http://tootall.com/watch-live/wcla-games/d2-championship-game/
Division 1: (5/11/2013 @ 2:30pm) http://tootall.com/watch-live/wcla-games/d1-championship-game/
Share these links on Facebook and Twitter! Be sure to follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/tootalllivevideo) and follow us on Twitter @tootalllive to keep up with current game schedules, schedule changes, free offers, discounts, and promotions.
comments powered by Disqus